To the Rising Sun

Japan's probably the country that I'd like to visit the most.  

My first impression about Japan arose reading manga and watching anime. I like how this people (mangakas specially) make a big effort to portray the beautiful places and the rich and long culture of Japan, as the values as well. You can find this in almost every anime/manga.  

Japanese people have a very strong pride about their own culture and traditions, that's the reason why they portray their own cities, streets and common places so specifically and perfectly. Same about food, it's so well drawn, like art, it's almost like you can taste it, and that's probably my strongest reason to travel someday to Japan.  

About the other reasons, I have understood that the markets in Japan are huge, real huge, and there exists to many kinds of it. I’d like to go into one and get lost in it, go through to find some weird thing, you know.

And one last thing. Japan is the capital of drifting. Interesting to me. Go to a hill cost and learn and fall down the ravine. Just kidding.










Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Say Cheese!